2019 was the year that DonorSee surpassed $1,000,000 in total donations. But there was little time to celebrate. Thanks to you, we just continued to grow and grow and grow.
Here are some fun 2019 DonorSee stats:
- DonorSee grew 72% from 2018 to 2019
- Our biggest day of all time was December 3rd, 2019.
- We more than doubled that day on December 30th.
- DonorSee grew an average of 24.7% every month from June to December.
- DonorSee raised more money in the last two months combined than in the first five months combined.
- This was the first year where one of our partners raised $100,000.
- Our top Partners began to consistently raise $10,000+ each in a single month for their causes.
Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who made this the most impactful year that DonorSee has ever had.
So, what does this all mean? In 2019, we:
- Saved more lives
- Sent more kids to school
- Provided more surgeries
- Attended to more malnourished babies
- Built more houses
- Provided more disaster relief
- Set up more people with businesses
- And much, much more!
We have a lot of BIG surprises coming your way soon. Including one in the next week.
Stay tuned. And, again, thank you!
P.S. DonorSee wasn’t always a fast-growing organization. We started off as a little seed of an idea. Read the story: IfThePoorWereNextDoor.com