- Sales Consultant – Pohanka Chevrolet – Summer 2010: Selected from a competitive pool to be the first college-aged salesman at the dealership. Negotiated with one of the most intelligent populaces in the world on a daily basis, and closed over 30 sales in 2 months. Consistently ranked in the top 3 salesman, and at one point handled 3 customers simultaneously who all walked away satisfied buyers that day.
- Intern – LogicMark, LLC – Summer 2009: Worked directly for the CEO of this Inc. 5000 company. Was given hands-on experience in sales, accounting, and business planning. Was invited to present the product as an exhibitor at conventions in Baltimore, MD and Las Vegas.
- Bookseller – Barnes & Noble – 2006 – 2009: Worked in every department and hold the store record for selling the most Membership cards in one day.
- Foreign Internship Program – ONIRIS – Summer 2011, France: Facilitated business simulation exercises for French students, promoted helpful debate, and offered practical feedback. Persuaded the faculty to allow me to take on an independent project which resulted in InternationSimulation.com.
- Group Coordinator – Soaring Over Seven Summer Camp – Summer 2011: Was entrusted with a management position overseeing 13 campers, 6 Counselors, 2 Senior Counselors, 1 Assistant Group Coordinator, and numerous volunteers.